Frequently Asked Questions
You probably have a lot of questions if you're coming to us for the first time. We recommend you read the following frequently asked questions to Internal Medicine Associates of Middle Georgia for the answers you want.
What do I need to do to make my first appointment more effective?
- Bring your Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance cards.
- Please complete as thoroughly as possible any forms or questionnaires sent to you prior to your visit.
- Bring all your medications with you.
- Write down any specific questions you may have.
- Bring a copy of any advance directives (Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care) for your files.
If you have any questions about anything related to your health care or our office functioning, please ask.
At Internal Medicine Associates of Middle Georgia, our purpose is to provide excellent medical care combined with compassion. This is why we understand the unprecedented challenge surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic and share the responsibility to protect our families, community, and the patients we serve.
Effective immediately, IMAMG is offering its patients telemedicine (video/audio) appointments with all of our physicians. This virtual option allows IMAMG to continue providing our patients the best care while ensuring safety from the comfort of your home.
If you wish to request a virtual video visit, please call Monday through Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM at 478-994-1010. All of our IMAMG physicians are able to utilize this platform, and they will determine if it is the best solution to serve your medical needs.
We appreciate the trust and loyalty you place within us at IAMAG. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and take the necessary actions to keep all patients informed and safe.