Frequently Asked Questions
You probably have a lot of questions if you're coming to us for the first time. We recommend you read the following frequently asked questions to Internal Medicine Associates of Middle Georgia for the answers you want.
What do I need to do to make my first appointment more effective?
- Bring your Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance cards.
- Please complete as thoroughly as possible any forms or questionnaires sent to you prior to your visit.
- Bring all your medications with you.
- Write down any specific questions you may have.
- Bring copy of any advance directives (Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care) for your files.
If you have any questions about anything related to your health care or our office functioning, please ask.